LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
We Strive to Make Your Experience Stress Free
SCHEDULE A SERVICE
GRAND RAPIDS BOILER MAINTENANCE
KEEPING YOUR PROPERTY COZY THROUGHOUT THE WINTER
At Lake Michigan Mechanical, we know a thing or two about subzero winters, so let us help you keep your home cozy and comfortable this winter! Don’t wait for the frosty winter nights to arrive before servicing your boiler. From worn parts to dust and debris, it’s important to schedule preventative maintenance for your boiler at least annually. When you choose preventative maintenance for your boiler, you can ensure it’s clean and inspected before trying to fire it up this winter.
Our Grand Rapids boiler maintenance team is committed to helping our customers find the best solution for the most affordable price. We have worked hard to build a reputation as a service provider our customers can trust with their home comfort systems. When you call us, you’ll receive the highest quality services from a company that still believes in old fashioned work ethics and values.
THE BENEFITS OF BOILER MAINTENANCE
There are many benefits to scheduling annual preventative maintenance for your boiler system. Boilers are expensive appliances that can last as many as 15 years if they’re correctly maintained.
- Carbon Monoxide & Explosions – Poorly maintained boilers are at risk for explosion and carbon monoxide releases. Boilers produce carbon monoxide gases as a byproduct of combustion. The vents for your boiler are placed outside your home to release those gases outdoors. When carbon monoxide gases are instead released into your house, it is typically caused by an exhaust pipe that’s blocked or damaged.
- Maintain the Validity of Your Manufacturer Warranty – Boiler warranties, like most appliance warranties, have stipulations that dictate how you must treat your unit to maintain coverage. Regular maintenance is a frequent stipulation found in boiler warranty guidelines.
- Reduced Energy Costs – Boilers use a significant amount of energy in your home. Ensuring your unit is properly maintained can save 10% or more on your utility bills. Well- maintained boilers use less energy and are more energy efficient.
- Increased Reliability – When your system is regularly maintained, it is a more reliable machine. A boiler that is serviced periodically by licensed professionals is not prone to erratic operation or emergency breakdowns.
At Lake Michigan Mechanical, our Grand Rapids boiler maintenance experts will inspect and service your boiler to ensure it’s working optimally. When the winter season regularly brings freezing cold days and nights, you have to be prepared with an operational heating system. Boiler maintenance is important because it’s a safeguard for your appliance. When your boiler is working and providing heat, it’s easy to assume it’s working correctly and without worn or frayed parts and wires. However, your system can operate with minor damage and worn parts, but every time you use your system while it’s worn or damaged, it increases the likelihood your system will malfunction.
The Important of Boiler Maintenance:
- Higher Efficiency
- Fewer Breakdowns or Repairs
- Improved Performance
- Greater Reliability
- Reduced Chance of Emergency Repair
You are also shortening the lifespan of your appliance by operating it without maintaining it. Rather than waiting until a small problem becomes a large, more costly one to fix, having our Grand Rapids boiler maintenance specialists take a look at your system once a year can preserve its efficiency and extend its lifespan.
EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED PROFESSIONALS SERVING YOU
The Grand Rapids boiler maintenance experts at Lake Michigan Mechanical have three generations of experience serving area residents’ needs. Our company is dedicated to providing our customers in Grand Rapids and surrounding with the best heating and cooling services in the area. We are committed to our craft and our customers.
Let Lake Michigan Mechanical solve your Grand Rapids boiler problems! Contact us today. We offer affordable pricing and same-day appointments. Call (616)-540-7918 or contact us online. Ask our team if any discounts or coupons are available for your new system.